Bored of the using the same Android UI that comes with the Stock Android. We are here to help you customise the Android experience for you. Since you are here, you are very well aware of the fact that Nova Launcher Apk is one of the best customise available for Android Device. Nova Launcher is the The highly customizable, performance driven, home scree. Nova Launcher is the top launcher for modern Android, embracing full Material Design throughout.Nova Launcher replaces your home screen with one you control and can customize. Change icons, layouts, animations and more.It is on play store
Features provided by Nova Launcher Apk
• Icon Themes – Find thousands of icon themes for Nova Launcher on the Play Store
• Subgrid positioning – Much greater control than standard launchers, Nova Launcher allows you to snap icons or widgets half way through the desktop grid cells
• Color controls – for labels, folders, unread badges, drawer tabs and backgrounds
• Customize App Drawer – Custom tabs, Vertical or Horizontal scrolling, Custom effects
• Improved Widget Drawer – Widgets grouped by app makes it much faster to use
• Infinite scroll – Never far from your favorite page, loop through the desktop or drawer continuously
• Backup/Restore – Sophisticated backup/restore system allowing you to backup your desktop layout and launcher settings
• Scrollable Dock – Create multiple docks and scroll between them
• Widgets in dock – Place any widget in your dock, such as a 4×1 music player widget
• Import Layout – No need to rebuild your desktop from scratch, Nova Launcher can import from most popular launchers. Including the one that came with your phone.
• Fast – Nova Launcher is highly optimized to do it’s work quickly and quietly, keeping the animations smooth and letting you use your phone as fast as you can move your fingers.
Features you Get in Nova Launcher Apk
Unlock the following extras by purchasing Nova Launcher Apk
• Gestures – Swipe, pinch, double tap and more on the home screen to open your favorite apps
• Unread Counts – Never miss a message. Unread count badges for Hangouts, SMS, Gmail and more using the Tesla Unread plugin
• Custom Drawer Groups – Create new tabs or folders in the app drawer
• Hide Apps – Keep a clean app drawer by hiding never used apps
• Icon Swipes – Set custom actions for swiping on app shortcuts or folders
• More scroll effects – Such as Wipe, Accordion, and Throw.
You Can get Nova Launcher Prime Apk Here
Nova Launcher apk [Installation Guide]:
Here, is a step by step guide to install nova launcher apk file to your android phone. Check out below steps and follow it.
1. First of all, Download latest nova launcher apk file from above download link
2. Uninstall old version
3. Install latest downloaded version
4. Launch it after installation process complete
5. That’s it, Enjoy
So, Here is post on Nova Launcher Prime APK. If you see any problem in download links, Please comment below or contact us.
Frequently Asked Question
- If I purchase Nova Launcher Prime, is it a one time charge, a monthly charge or how does it work?
Purchasing Nova Launcher Prime is a one time purchase as long as you use the same email address on any device that you used to purchase the app with originally.
- How do I activate weather on the persistent search bar?
Due to various issues on Google’s end, we are currently unable to offer full and complete support for weather on the Persistent Search Bar at this time, hence they reason it’s located within the Labs section of Nova Settings.
You first need to enable the Labs section within Nova Settings. To do so, go to Nova Settings and then hold the Volume Down button and a new section called Labs will appear.
Secondly, for you to have a chance at weather working for you, you must be running Android 6.0 or higher. This does not guarantee that it will work for you, unfortunately.
Once you have the Labs section enabled, then you can go to Nova Settings -> Labs and enable the Allow Weather In Search Bar setting.
- How do I disable the weather option within the Google search bar?
You first need to make sure it’s enabled in Nova Settings -> Labs.
Then you need to disable it in Nova Settings -> Desktop -> Search Bar Style.
Finally you need to disable it in Nova Settings -> Labs
- How can I make the persistent search bar within Nova match the search bar exactly like it is in Pixel Launcher?
First thing to note is that Pixel Launcher does not use a persistent search bar, it uses a widget instead. If you want your search bar to match that of the Pixel Launcher, then you need to use the Nova Google widget instead of the persistent search bar.
To access this widget, long press and hold on a blank space on the homescreen and then click Widgets.
- Can you integrate Google Now into Nova Launcher apk like Pixel Launcher has?
You need to install the Nova Google Companion App which you can find the latest version here: Nova Google Companion App as well as have at least Nova Launcher 5.3-beta-1 installed. You also need to running Android 6.0 or later and make sure you have the setting for Infinite Scroll disabled.
- How do I restore the app drawer button?
To restore your app drawer icon simply long press and hold on a blank space on the homescreen and then select Widgets -> Nova Actions -> App Drawer and that will add the app drawer icon back to your homescreen.
- How do I sort my app drawer icons or folders in a custom way that I want?
Currently you can’t do this within Nova Launcher. The app drawer is sorted alphabetically for both icons and folders.
- I’m trying to change my app drawer icon but it won’t change. How do I fix this?
Try disabling Night Mode for the app drawer and then try changing the app drawer icon at that time.
- How do I set a separate wallpaper for my app drawer than the one that’s set for my homescreen?
Unfortunately that’s not something you can do at this time within Nova Launcher.
- How do I hide apps within Nova Launcher?
To hide apps go to Nova Settings -> App & Widget Drawers -> Hide Apps.
Please note that this is used only for organizational purposes for the app drawer to hide apps that you don’t want to see or use. This does not hide them system wide and they will still be searchable within the app drawer search.
If you’re wanting to hide apps globally/system wide, then this is not the feature you want to use and should use some 3rd party app to accomplish what you want.
- Can I transfer my purchase of Nova Launcher Prime from one email account to another?
Yes. For us to be able to transfer your account, we need a couple of pieces of information from you first. We will need the Google Play Store receipt that was emailed to you when you purchased the app. You can often find that information at Google Wallet if you have that setup. But we will need a copy of that receipt first and foremost.
The second thing we will need from you is the exact email address of the new account that you are transferring to. We need this to give you a promo code that you will use in the Google Play Store with the new email address to purchase the app for free.
Please use Nova Settings -> Contact Support to send us all of the information we require above so that we can assist you in transferring your account.
- How can I help translate Nova Launcher into various languages?
You can do any and all translation stuff for Nova Launcher here:
Please note that all translations are usually included in the next major release of Nova Launcher assuming everything for that language is complete and correct.
- How do I make a feature request
Simply email us using the Contact Support button within Nova Settings to send us a feature requests. All feature requests are kept internally and not visible to the public at this time for various reasons.
Please note that just because something has a lot of votes doesn’t guarantee it will eventually be included within Nova Launcher.
- I’m seeing two of everything on the app shortcuts pop-ups menu. How can I fix this issue?
A simple restart of Nova Launcher from within Nova Settings will fix this issue for you.
- How do I send a crash report to the support team?
Go to your phone Settings -> About Phone and then click on Build Number 7 – 10 times until it tells you that are a Developer. Then go back one screen and then click on Developer Options and enable USB Debugging and then enable Bug Report Shortcut.
Once you experience the crash on your phone, hold down the power button and select the option to Take A Bug Report and then send it to us so we can take a look.Or you can try this one, but likely you won’t be able to do it.
Whenever you experience your next crash, can you perform the following steps to send us a bug report please.
Nova Settings -> Long-press volume down for Labs -> Debug -> Show Device Info -> Email, which includes a bunch of debug info including the last crash report.
Once we get that report then let us know that you’ve sent it by replying to this email and we will take a look at it and try and see what’s going on.